Welcome to LAGCC, if you have any questions or need any help with anything college or cuny related, please feel free to contact us. We're here to help -SRC
Hi stephanie first of all welcome to laguardia community college and I am tsering . I am a sophomore and my major is maths and science. We are the students of group dynamics class and our group has been chosen specially to help the freshmen. So if u have any questions, concerns regarding anything just shot at me and I will b helping you with it. Till then take care god bless
Hey Stephanie,
ReplyDeleteWelcome to LAGCC, if you have any questions or need any help with anything college or cuny related, please feel free to contact us. We're here to help -SRC
Hi stephanie first of all welcome to laguardia community college and I am tsering . I am a sophomore and my major is maths and science. We are the students of group dynamics class and our group has been chosen specially to help the freshmen. So if u have any questions, concerns regarding anything just shot at me and I will b helping you with it. Till then take care god bless
ReplyDelete